Granted by His Holiness Pope Pius X, to the Pius Union of the Pardon Crucifix, the aim of which is to obtain pardon of God and to pardon one's neighbor.
- Whoever carries on his person the Pardon Crucifix, may thereby gain an INDULGENCE.
- For devoutly kissing the Crucifix, an INDULGENCE is gained.
- Whoever says one of the following invocations before this crucifix may gain each time an Indulgence: "Our Father who art in heaven, forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us: "I beg the Blessed Virgin Mary to pray to the Lord our God for me."
- Whoever, habitually devout to this Crucifix will fulfill the necessary conditions of Confession and Holy Communion may gain a PLENARY INDULGENCE on the following feasts: the Five Wounds of Our Lord, the Invention of the Holy Cross, the Exaltation of the Holy Cross, the Immaculate Conception, and the Seven Dolors of the Blessed Virgin.
- Whoever at the moment of death, fortified with the Sacraments of the Church, or contrite of heart, in supposition of being unable to receive them, will kiss this Crucifix and ask pardon of God for his sins and pardon his neighbor, will gain PLENARY INDULGENCE.
(Pontifical Rescript of June 1, 1905, to M.M. the Abbess Lemann.)
Crucifix is die-cast in Italy with a beautiful silver oxidized finish measuring 2 ¼ x 1 ¼