The Fruits of Fatima - A Century of Signs & Wonders
This riveting account of true-life Fatima events of the past hundred years demonstrates that Our Lady’s messages are more vital today than ever before.
Here, author Joseph Pronechen reports on scores of post-Fatima incidents that reveal the wide-reaching influence the apparitions have had throughout this past century on the lives of ordinary people, popes, saints — and even unbelievers! You’ll learn of amazing but little-known Fatima-related occurrences, including the role of the apparitions in . . .
- The declaration of the dogma of the Assumption of Mary
- The 1981 attempt to assassinate Pope St. John Paul II — and his miraculous survival
- St. Padre Pio’s astounding recovery from a long-term illness
- The Church’s struggle against Communism
- St. Faustina’s Divine Mercy visions
- And many more incidents related to Fatima!
It’s time to discover all of Fatima — not simply the isolated incidents of the early twentieth century, but the ongoing heavenly interventions that are impacting modern history and bearing extraordinary spiritual fruit along the way.
Armed with this knowledge and perspective, you’ll be inspired again by the messages of Fatima and will devote yourself once more — or perhaps for the first time — to Mother Mary, whose love for you and concern for your salvation know no bounds.
Softcover, 227 pages.