St. Bridget of Sweden, the great 14th century Mystic and Visionary, was given a set of prayers by Our Divine Lord, to be prayed for 12 years. These prayers are meditations on the seven times that Christ shed His Precious Blood on our account. To the one who will say the set of prayers daily for 12 years, these graces are promised:
1) The soul who prays them suffers no Purgatory.
2) The soul who prays them will be accepted among the Martyrs as though he had spilled his blood for his faith.
3) The soul who prays them can choose three others whom Jesus will then keep in a state of grace sufficient to become holy.
4) No one in the four successive generations of the soul who prays them will be lost.
5) The soul who prays them will be made conscious of his death one month in advance.
If the supplicant should die before completing the 12 year prayers, our Heavenly Father will accept them as having been prayed in their entirety, as the genuine intention was there. If a day or a few are missed due to a valid reason, they can be made up later. This devotion was pronounced good and was recommended by the Sacro Collégio de propagánda fide, as well as Pope Clement XII. Pope Innocent X confirmed this revelation.The Seven Sorrows of Mary prayers are also included. Pray them for your children, grandchildren, family members.
Prayer card is 17 ½ x 8 ½ (open). It comes folded in four panels and is laminated for durability. $3 each which includes shipping. See special in red below.
Also available in Spanish - Los Doce Años de Oraciones de Santa Brígida en la Pasión de Jesús.
Special – Purchase 50 St. Bridget Prayers and pay half price! Select English Qty 50 or Spanish Qty 50 from the drop down menu and pay $75. Shipping charge of $12.95 is applied here, making your total $87.95